Year of release:
Playable with mouse and keyboard
For adults only
In this survival horror game you will be playing as museum curator/archeologist Victoria Sutton and her childhood friend Darien Dane, you’ll have to fight the various beings and entities created by this fog. You'll spend considerable time in the museum, take a steam train to the coast and travel the seas in a huge cargo ship before finally entering the pyramid tomb where you must find and destroy the source of this ancient evil.
- A fascinating combination of suspense, terror, and action.
- Two playable characters: Darien Dane, a skilled and chivalrous engineer, and Victoria Sutton, his clairvoyant friend.
- A complex scenario that will fully immerse you into two rich and appealing worlds: Victorian London and cursed ancient Egypt.
- Real-time animated cut-scenes, stunning visuals and highly intuitive game-play.
- Innovative features include the intuitive control mode, the cinematic camera system, and the core-gameplay mechanic of surviving against an ethereal curse entity.
OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Win10
CPU: Pentium® III 600 MHz
RAM: 128 MB
Hard Disk Free Space: 700 MB
Video Card: GeForce III or ATI Radeon 9000