Pinkerton Road/Phoenix Online Studio
Year of release:
This thrilling new adventure game from master storyteller Jane Jensen (Gabriel Knight, Gray Matter) and Phoenix Online Studios (Cognition, The Silver Lining) introduces Malachi Rector, an expert in antiquities whose photographic memory and eye for detail transform people and clues into interactive puzzles.
When a secretive government agency enlists him to determine whether a murdered woman in Venice resembles any particular historical figure, Malachi is left with only questions. Why would the U.S. government hire him -- a dealer of high-end antiques -- to look into a foreign murder? Why does David Walker, a former Special Forces operative he meets in his travels, feel like someone Malachiís known all his life? And how come every time Malachi lets his guard down, someone tries to kill him?
Moebius: Empire Rising is a contemporary adventure that merges classic point-and-click puzzle solving with Jane Jensenís sophisticated storytelling. Travel the world using Malachiís unique deductive powers to analyze suspects, make historical connections, and uncover the truth behind a theory of space and time the government will defend at any cost.
- Blends 2D and 3D graphics to provide sophisticated storytelling, atmosphere and puzzles
- Travel to Venice, Cairo, Zurich, and more, unraveling the mysteries of space and time
- Unlock hero Malachi Rectorís destiny, and uncover his mysterious connection to ex-Special Forces soldier David Walker
- Unearth a global conspiracy that threatens to bring worldwide disaster
- Use your photographic memory and deductive powers to analyze locations and clues to fit historical patterns
OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
CPU: 2 Ghz
RAM: 2 GB
Hard Disk Free Space: 5 GB
Video Card: ATI or NVidia with 512 MB RAM
Audio Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible