King Art Games
Year of release:
3D Characters and 2D background
Fully playable with mouse only
The Critter Chronicles tell the story of how adventurer Nate Bonnett and Critter, his hairy sidekick, first met, all set before their appearance in Wilbur’s and Ivo’s adventure in The Book of Unwritten Tales. Enjoy a thrilling and hilarious point-and-click adventure in the fantasy world of Aventasia.
Travel from the Northlands to the Mage’s Tower of Seastone and experience a story that offers tremendous fun for seasoned players of “The Book of Unwritten Tales” and newcomers alike.
- Play as both Nate and Critter: You and you alone decide with whom you want to spend more time. Meet new characters such as animal rights activist Petra, a schizophrenic Yeti, and the “Critters”.
- Choose between two levels of difficulty: “Normal” (approximately the same difficulty as BOUT) and “Hard” (for true veteran adventurers).
- Enjoy high-resolution backgrounds, improved animations, real-time lightning and soft raytraced shadows. Support of all screen resolutions up to 1920x1200 and wide-screen support.
- Watch a beautiful and emotional tale unfold in about 10-12 hours of playing time.
- Stand alone add-on to the highly acclaimed "The Book of Unwritten Tales".
OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
CPU: 2.4 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
Hard Disk Free Space: 6 GB
Video Card: DirectX 9c compatible, 128 MB RAM, Pixelshader 2.0