Year of release:
Playable with mouse and keyboard
Solve the mystery that is creating a stir in Louisiana! Inspired by real events, your journey begins in 1902 in New Orleans. Katie is sent undercover by the Bureau of Special Investigation in this unique city to resolve strange murders where only body parts.
People speak about supernatural events and the city is on the verge. Time is running out for you since two more murders have occurred! To resolve them, you will need to collect clues and listen to the various statements.
Progress carefully, pay attention to every details around you and to any conversation. Influence character's emotions by your actions in the game so they
are inclined to help you to catch the killer!
- Fully detailed 3D graphic
- Based on real events, the engaging storyline takes place in the captivating surroundings of the New Orleans of the early 20th century
- Logical puzzles and non-linear dialogue branching, including modern RPG-like text unlocking
- Profound game diversity, the game environment dynamically responds to player actions
- Detective points score system and multiple gameplay achievements and penalties
- Character emotions will change depending on your actions in the game world
- Game fully translated and voiced in English
OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
CPU: 2 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Hard Disk Free Space: 5 GB
Video Card: 512 MB DirectX 9.0 compatible
Audio Card: DirectX 9.0 compatible