Year of release:
Fully playable with mouse only
Return to Mysterious Island follows Mina, a strong young woman alone on a round-the-world sailing expedition. Caught in a tremendous storm, she becomes stranded on the shores of a wild and apparently uninhabited island. As she explores her new surroundings, she uncovers artifacts, living spaces and technologies left behind by the people who came before her to this uncharted island.
Creating a new life, Mina builds a home from the remains of Granite Rock and uses her survival skills against the wilds of the jungle. She soon becomes aware of a figure in the shadows who, seemingly aware of her troubles, offers her assistance. She eventually identifies this figure as the unsettled ghost of Captain Nemo, whose body is located in the Nautilus deep below the island shore. Piecing together the hints and clues he provides, Mina must travel to the Nautilus, retrieve his body and give him a proper burial in order to free his tortured soul.
Take on the role of Mina and solve a variety of clever puzzles and use the various technologies found on the Nautilus to return to civilization or remain cast away on the island forever.
- Inspired by the Jules Verne classic: Mysterious Island
- Numerous tactile, inventory and environmental puzzles to solve
- Many inventory items to collect, from basic items to modern technologies
- Built-in hint system to aid the player
- Beautifully created, lush tropical island setting
- Numerous NPCs to interact with
- Ambient sounds for a total immersive experience
OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
CPU: 600 Mhz
RAM: 128 MB
Hard Disk Free Space: 1.3 GB
Video Card: DirectX 9.0 compatible
Audio Card: DirectX 9.0 compatible