Year of release:
Fully playable with mouse only
Three men once manned the lighthouse on Fetch Rock, but they vanished without trace on New Year, 1900. No-one knows what really happened to those three poor souls, and no-one is brave enough to stay in the lighthouse, alone, after dark. Except you...travel to Fetch Rock Island, and discover what really happened...
‘Fetch’ is the old English word for ‘ghost’; The old lighthouse is built upon something ancient and terrible, causing manifestations, time distortions and unexplainable paranormal events. Only by jumping through time, from the ancient Bronze Age to a futuristic research base, will you be able to uncover what is really happening on fetch Rock. Was your arrival upon the Island, that foggy night, really coincidence, or is someone, or something calling to you, across time.
- A brand new ‘Directors Cut’ with new scenes, ghosts & puzzles.
- The sequel to the popular and critically acclaimed Dark Fall: The Journal by Jonathan Boakes, author of The Lost Crown
- More than 50 realistic locations to uncover and explore
- Spectral activity to observe and interact with
- A virtual cast of actors with voice acting by the original Dark Fall cast (the Dark Fall Players)
- Atmospheric sound effects and original music
- Explore the historic Lighthouse in four different eras.
OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
CPU: 450 Mhz
RAM: 256 MB
Hard Disk Free Space: 1.2 GB
Video Card: DirectX® 9.0 compatible
Audio Card: DirectX® 9.0 compatible