Year of release:
Fully playable with mouse only
A Quiet Weekend In Capri is a first person point-and-click adventure game. During the game the player will act as a tourist visiting the wonderful Capri Island (Italy) and will discover the amazing landscapes typical of this island. But this eagerly awaited holiday will take soon an unexpected turn... When the main character will arrive in front of his residence, he will be sucked by a mysterious vortex... As soon as the fear pass he will find himself in front of the residence again and everything seem to be normal, but… obviously this is not true! Capri Island, that was in the past full of tourists and life, is now transformed in an almost desert place full of mysterious events... What has happened after the vortex?
What is changed and what will happen to the player while he’s researching the truth?
- More than 4500 real hi-res Capri images to explore
- More than 37 characters to interact with
- A top notch audio experience: you'll be able to hear the real sound of the island in every place you'll visit
- An involving soundtrack made of 16 exclusive tracks by Silvio Savarese
- An interactive map of the island: you'll never get lost!
- Tons of interactive puzzles to solve
- A rich inventory system and a block notes will help you to progress further
OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
CPU: 1.0 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
Hard Disk Free Space: 5 GB