Z4G0 & Ivan Venturi Productions
Year of release:
Playable with mouse and keyboard
Made in Italy
Inspired by 60s pulp sci-fi movies, Albedo: Eyes From Outer Space is a first-person adventure game. Working as a night-watchman at a partially abandoned, secret research facility, you are knocked unconscious by a nearby explosion. Waking in the complex’s basement you look up and see a gaping hole in the ceiling. Escaping the damaged building is only the start of your troubles and as you begin to explore the base you encounter strange, unearthly organisms. Is this all because of some sort of biological experiment gone wrong? You’ll need to fight for survival as you unravel the mysteries and solve the problems that lie ahead.
- Stunning 3D environments and detailed objects to manipulate.
- An advanced physics engine making object interaction extremely immersive. Pick up and use objects as you would expect to in reality.
- Multiple challenging mini-games and puzzles.
- Twenty detailed rooms to explore; each full of mystery, strange visions and intricate puzzles to solve.
- Realistic and atmospheric sound effects will envelop you in your surroundings.
- A 60’s sci-fi, b-movie inspired narrative, with plenty of mystery and suspense!
- Unique hint system using a device to ‘see into the future’ to help solve complex problems.
- Adventure-style gameplay featuring puzzle elements and incorporating first-person shoot’em-up action.
OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
CPU: 1.80 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Hard Disk Free Space: 1100 MB
Video Card: Video card with 512MB of VRAM, shadermodel 3.0
Extra: Mouse with scroll wheel