Year of release:
Playable with mouse and keyboard
Made in Italy
Anna is a first person horror adventure with 3D graphics. The game is set in an old sawmill based between Champoluc and Periasc, a place actually existing in the Val D'Ayas in Valle d'Aosta, Italy. Here the main character will have to solve puzzles and 'face' the presences who inhabit the buildings. Depending on the mental health of the character, the locations will change and reveal different secrets, which will lead to one of the three possible endings.
- Evocative setting: a faithful reconstruction of an old sawmill actually existing in Valle d'Aosta, Italy
- 3D real time graphics with dynamic light effects
- 3 different endings based on the mental health of the main character
- Soundtrack composed by the italian gothic/progressive band Chantry
- Extras:Soundtrack and character's diary!
OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
CPU: 2 GHz Dual Core
RAM: 2 GB
Hard Disk Free Space: 4 GB
Video Card: 512 MB Shader3 DirectX 9.0 compatible
Audio Card: DirectX compatible