Simon Says: Play!
Year of release:
Fully playable with mouse only
"In 2062, Men from Terra have access to a new technology from a mysterious Black Cube they found 5 years before. With this new power, they decide to explore their solar system, in search for signs of intelligent life. They send you at the discovery of planet Catyph and its moon Tytaah." CATYPH: The Kunci Experiment is Another Space Adventure reminiscent of Myst and Rhem, and you can absolutely play it without knowing anything about the first Black Cube game, ASA. With the help of the data that you collect on Tytaah, you must attempt to access the 7 regions of this moon. Your main mission: understand what the Kunci is. The whole game relies on observation, discovery and exploration.
CATYPH is an independant and self-funded game, mainly created by one person. It has been envisaged as an experience, an interactive story based on exploration and logical puzzles. This point & click game is made of static pictures with video transitions.
- Visit the vast moon of Tytaah (7 regions: desert, snow, alien forest, mercury seas and more)
- Around 15 hours of gameplay
- Immersive story: try to save Terra with the support of General Lantier, and learn more about the mysterious "god" of Tytaah: Germinal
- Choose a difficulty level: Normal/Hard, or also Story/Classic modes
- OST: 18 tracks composed by the artists of KARREO
- Over 800 transition videos and 2000 background images
- Unlock bonuses (minigames and films)
- Play in HD 1920x800
OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Win10
RAM: 3 GB
Hard Disk Free Space: 5 GB
Video Card: Non-Dedicated (shared) video card with at least 512MB Shared VRAM & openGL 2.0 support
Audio Card: openAL compatible sound card