Year of release:
Full Motion Video
Playable with mouse and keyboard
At the end of the year 2063, Earth joined the Peripheral Galactic Alliance as an equal member. Now, for the first time, Earth is expecting a significant improvement of its situation.
Everybody believes that a new era begins bringing closer co-operation with other civilizations. An era of development and prosperity, that leads to the eventual solution of the political, economic and social problems of the planet.
Nick Delios, ex private eye and now a governmental secret agent, when accused of attempted murder against Annita Argyriou, the President of the powerful Detronics S.A., he realizes that someone has framed him. In his effort to find the truth he will find himself in the middle of multiple conspiracy networks existing throughout the Peripheral Galactic Alliance, threatening even its own existence.
- 34 hour game play
- Up to 12 different levels- “worlds” with over 8-10 locations each
- Simple point and click 3d gameplay with a unique hint system friendly to casual players, with challenges designed for the hardcore audience.
- PhysX Nvidia Engine for sophisticated dragging and moving objects, driving vehicles through tunnels and much more
- 2 ¼ hours of high definition video with 80 different actors
- Over 90 minutes of orchestral and electronic music
- Up to 360,000 polygons for each location and over 3.000 high definition textures
OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
CPU: 1.8 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
Hard Disk Free Space: 9 GB
Video Card: 128 MB RAM (con supporto Shader 2.0) DirectX 9.0c compatibile
Audio Card: DirectX® 9.0 compatibile