Paris, 2023. Discover the secrets of the Immortals!
Nikopol is now available for 9.99 or 9.99$.
Paris, March 2023.
On the threshold of another rigged election, nothing seems to have changed in greater Paris. Since the city achieved political autonomy, its government has been irremediably fascist. The government militia is now ostensibly in control and has taken charge of law and order in this degenerate world riddled with poverty and misery. With the fresh electoral travesty imminent, a strange climate of disquiet has reigned ever since a huge Pyramid-shaped spacecraft appeared above the city astroport.
A victim of this authoritarian, decadent future, our hero, Alcide Nikopol, learns that his father, a former resistance member, preserved in deep-space hibernation for the past thirty years, is about to return to Earth. Nikopol senior however is also the puppet of Horus, a cruel, ambitious god, who is eager to instate the returning hero as ruler of Paris.
- A fascinating mental challenge in a futurist world inspired by the work of the famous Bosnian-French novelist, Enki Bilal
- Like Nikopol, you have to prove your powers of cunning and logic to protect yourself against the Immortals' plot and thwart a dark conspiracy
- Interact with over 8 characters in 6 different environments
- Incredible graphics
- Immersive gameplay deploying the classic 'point and click' system
Nikopol is now available for 9.99 or 9.99$. The game is available in multilanguage, with voices in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish, and texts in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.
Discover how Nate and Critter first met!
The Critter Chronicles is now available for 19.99 or 19.99$.
The Critter Chronicles tell the story of how adventurer Nate Bonnett and Critter, his hairy sidekick, first met, all set before their appearance in Wilbur's and Ivo's adventure in The Book of Unwritten Tales. Enjoy a thrilling and hilarious point-and-click adventure in the fantasy world of Aventasia. Travel from the Northlands to the Mage's Tower of Seastone and experience a story that offers tremendous fun for seasoned players of The Book of Unwritten Tales and newcomers alike.
- Play as both Nate and Critter: You and you alone decide with whom you want to spend more time. Meet new characters such as animal rights activist Petra, a schizophrenic Yeti, and the "Critters".
- Choose between two levels of difficulty: "Normal" (approximately the same difficulty as BOUT) and "Hard" (for true veteran adventurers).
- Enjoy high-resolution backgrounds, improved animations, real-time lightning and soft raytraced shadows. Support of all screen resolutions up to 1920x1200 and wide-screen support.
- Watch a beautiful and emotional tale unfold in about 10-12 hours of playing time.
- Stand alone add-on to the highly acclaimed The Book of Unwritten Tales.
The Critter Chronicles is now available for purchase and download for 19.99 or 19.99$. The game is available in English version.
A masterpiece from the past: The Last Express!
The Last Express is now available for 4.99 or 4.99$
The Last Express is an adventure game occuring in the Orient Express, a train that linked Paris to Constantinople before the first World War.
You are Robert Cath, a young American doctor, who receives a strange, urgent request from your old friend - Tyler Whitney - to join him in the Orient Express. As soon as you step onto this train, you are trapped into an explosive mix of betrayal, romance, and political conspiracy. You'll need to think fast and act even faster to unravel the secrets of the Last Orient Express.
An immersive adventure game, in a Collectors Edition including many bonuses. A masterpiece you need to play!
- Carefully designed cartoon graphiscs, and a great soundtrack for an incredible game
- A dynamic scenario that give to this story a strong life power : the NPC have all their own life!
- Several actions are possible at the same time each one has its importance on the rest of the game
- Collectors Edition including cool bonuses: Original Sound Track, Making-Of and Walkthrough
The Last Express is now available for purchase and download for 4.99 or 4.99$. The game is available in multilanguage version (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish).
The game is fully compatible with modern computers: no need of working on the configuration... just download and play with two simple clicks!
Relive the two little big adventures of Twinsen!
Little Big Adventure and Little Big Adventure 2 are now available for 4.99 or 4.99$ each one.
Little Big Adventure
Twinsen is a young hero living on the fictional planet Twinsun during the dictatorship of Dr. FunFrock. He dreams about the end of that dictatorship and warning people about that potential new life makes you incarcerated in an asylum. Even if it was only a dream, he feels that he has to discover the meaning behind this mystery. After his escape, he discovers that he is destined to eradicate this dictatorship. In that famous action-adventure game, your cross continents to fight against the evil and your mission is to save the world!
If you like surreal action and adventure, this crazy and original game is for you! A great story, a lot of clever puzzles, Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure is a real masterpiece in the genre.
Little Big Adventure 2
Little Big Adventure 2, also know as Twinsen's Odyssey is the sequel of Little Big Adventure in which you've liberated the world from its evil dictator Twinsun. In this new adventure, he finds out that there are some visitors from outer space who arrived on his planet. Nobody knows why they came but our hero embarks out on a quest for the good once again. He needs to travel across the galaxy, defeat the aliens and their evil god to save the world.
Like its predecessor, Twinsen's Odyssey is an adventure game with action elements, a well-written story, memorable characters and a lot of humor.
- Two memorable adventures by Frederick Raynal
- Surprises, humour and hours of gameplay
- Clever puzzles to solve
- A surreal and original environment
- Great soundtracks
Little Big Adventure is now available for 4.99 or 4.99$.
Little Big Adventure 2 is now available for 4.99 or 4.99$.
Both are available in multilanguage version with voices in English, French and German, and texts in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.
The games are fully compatible with modern computers: no need of working on the configuration... just download and play with two simple clicks!
Back in time to save the Aztec world!
Aztec is now available for 9.99 or 9.99$.
Your life has been turned upside down and the fate of the entire Aztec world rests on your shoulders, and on your shoulders alone.
You are 'Petit Serpent', a young hunter, who lives a peaceful life that nothing appears to be able to perturb. One day, while out hunting, you stumble upon the murder of a nobleman, who divulges mysterious information never intended for your ears... soldiers wrongly accuse you of this crime and take your parents hostage in order to force you to hand yourself over.
A strange illness is invading the land and doctors find themselves powerless against it. A few small clues make you suspect that it may have something to do with your own misfortunes. Will you know how to use these clues to your advantage?
Beware, danger is everywhere and you do not have much time. Choose your friends well. Unmask the traitors. There will be many intrigues.
- A 3D historical recreation validated by international experts
- Riddles combining brainpower, dexterity and action
- An interactive map for finding your way around and accessing the game's different sites
- A Point and Click adventure using 360° vision technology in every scene.
Aztec is now available for 9.99 or 9.99$ in multilanguage version with voices and texts in English, French, Italian and Spanish.